Hello everyone, it’s Wednesday and you already know that means it’s WeeklyWednesdayPrompt day.
I hope you’ve all had a great week so far.
As usual, I’m going to start by sharing with you replies from last weeks prompts. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did.
- Here is iamioana’s interpretation on the prompt ‘Dream’;
- Second week in a row, Elsie Hagley has taken on the Weekly Wednesday Prompt challenge and written about ‘Age’;
- Cate shared this with us using the prompt ‘Lagacy’, ta letter to her dad after he passed away;
- Also with the prompts ‘Dream’, The Demented also shared this with us;
- and finally, Stinker bell also shares her post on the prompt ‘Dreams’.
A big thank you to all of you for getting inspired and sharing with us 🙂
This weeks prompts are as follows:
- Clarity – we’ve all had a moment of clarity in our lives, when did you have yours?
- Green grass – is the grass always greener on the other side? What do you think? Share your thoughts with us…
- Set it Free – think of a time when you had to let someone or something go to be free…did they come back?
Don’t forget to leave a comment with the link to your post if you’re inspired (using the tag #WeeklyWednesdayPrompt so we can find it in the reader).
See you next week x