Do you blog . . .
- A. to help others?
- B. to inform, inspire, motivate or encourage others?
- C. to have fun?
- D. to sell a product or service or solicit clients?
- The most important words in any blog post
- What’s the difference between affect and effect?
- How to write a bad blog post
- How to write a blog post readers will read
- Ditch wimpy words
- Who are you writing to?
- Why adverbs stink
- Why verbs rock
If you picked an answer other than C, don’t you hope your message is easy to read? Don’t you want readers to understand and benefit from your post?
If you answered “Yes” to either question, my Write On Target Tuesday tip topics will help you do both.
Look for my Write On Target tip topics to appear here on BloggersMeetup #DailyDiscussions real soon! I’ll be sharing knowledge and experience I gained from my more-than-three-decade career as a professional writer, editor, English and Composition teacher and blogger.
Here are a few of the Write on Target tip topics we’ll tackle:
If you want to write better, watch for the Write On Target Tip Topic blog posts right here in this space soon!