I really like the way my tongue sweetly touches the upper ceiling of my mouth just to get you out and trust me, I always dreamt of you in your natural phonetics.
But your definition and I , just don’t seem to be on the same page. It dominates my neurons and I despise it’s very spelling. To be honest, we are quite inhospitable towards each other. After deliberating for a long time, the ‘I’ in definition (pun intended) , being the sensitive one agreed to have a newer version of itself published which was any way due.
So now for my definition of you,
1. Making round chapattis shall no more mean success to me.
2. Money shall not be equivalent to success
3. If I devote time for my passion even after being repeatedly poked by my ‘9-to-5 -job-that extends upto-9-pm’ then that shall be considered the most successful hour of the day.
4. Being Jack-of-all-trades and master of none too shall fall into ‘succes’ (deliberately leaving out the last ‘s’ for I am rational enough to know being master of one is important)
5. Feeding the entire family on time shall be third priority.
And the first two?
Well, I am yet to decide that but I guess one of them will be make up.
And don’t worry, I am not giving up saree to be successful.
If dresses were that important, you would have meant WARDROBE.
Lastly, give my love to your young failures, they are true copies of your younger self.
P.S. Next time, get my name and address right so you reach me right and straight. Enough kg swelling strangers.
Yours loving (who only loves the new you),
Indian Lady with Pride