Help is a vital part in God’s creation and as humans we need help along the way as we journey here on earth in order for us to have a fulfilled life. Genesis 2:18
You maybe talented but you need a coach!
According to dictionary: Help is the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose.
According to google: It is to make it easier or possible for someone to do something by offering them one’s services or resources.
Features of help:
- Help is sweet when it comes as a surprise
- Help is sweet when it comes from a person you least expect
- Help is sweet when it comes at a time you least expect it. Gen 18:1-15
- Help is sweet when it comes from a place you least expect it.
- Help is sweet when it takes a less effort to get it. Little or no effort. 1Chronicles 13:1-14
Who is a helper?
Always help when you can
A helper is someone willing to lend or give you his or her platform. Luke 5:1-3
May God connect you to men and women who are willing to help you in Jesus name.
A helper is someone who makes him/ herself an answer to your questions.
Many of us have questions begging for answers just like Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome asking who will roll away the stone for us?
Mark 16: 3
May you be connected to men and women with solution to your problem in Jesus name.
A helper is someone who is willing to assist you with his or her superior knowledge and ability. Luke 5:4
May you be connected to a helper that will help you to get that net breaking miracles in Jesus name.
A helper is a bridge between your potential and your performance.
You have the skills, talents, ability and qualifications but no platform to launch. May you be connected to people who are willing to show you the way and put you through in Jesus name.
A helper is someone who brings out the opportunity to demonstrate what you carry.
You need someone who will say this is my shoulder climb.
A helper is someone who is fulfilled by helping you and derives joy in your success.
Why do I need help?
Never be afraid to help others in their time of need
- You need help because you are not immune from human challenges. Life challenges doesn’t exempt anyone.
- You need help because you can’t handle life’s challenges alone. You need people Deuteronomy 33:6-7
- You need help because of the complicated and unforeseen nature of life. John 2:1-11
- You need help because it certify God’s basic part for creation. Genesis 2:18
- You need help if you want to live an extra ordinary life.
- You need help because it makes one arrives early in the journey of life. Exodus 2:15-18
When do I need to ask for help?
- You need to ask for help when you don’t know what to do.
- You need to ask for help when tragedy is about to happen.
- You need to ask for help when you have an abandoned project.
Types of helpers:
We rise by lifting others
- You need a willing and capable helper. Someone who has what you need and is ready to give you.
- You need timely helper. 2Sam 21:15-17
- You need a tireless helper. Mark 2:1-5
- You need unsolicited helper. Exodus 2:15-17
- Sometimes you need a compelled helper.
There are some people that will help you not necessarily because they want to but because there’s a power that compels them. Matthew 27:32
Many thanks for stopping by, until next time..