#wednesdayweeklyprompts This is my first post for Weekly Wednesday Prompts.https://ramblingsofawriter2016.com/2016/05/27/the-blogging-meetup-weekly-wednesday-prompt-5252016/
Happy hump day everyone…. We’ve come a long way since we first started doing this.
Here are this weeks prompts:
- Shadow – Imagine you were someones shadow for a day, what would you see??
- Rewrite – What has been your favourite post to read… can you rewrite it using your own words??? Let us know how you interpreted another persons work.
- Hero – Write a tribute to someone you consider a hero.
Use your own words…in a story, a poem.. a full on rant even. Don’t forget to share the link to your posts in the comments sections (using the hashtag #WeeklyWednesdayPrompts) and you can also share it with us on twitter.
See you next week 🙂
Hi everyone, it’s another Wednesday and you know what that means!!!!
Let’s just get into it shall we?? Here are this week’s prompts to help you if you’ve got a bit of writer’s block or need inspiration 🙂
- Dear me – Write a letter to yourself that you hope to read in the future.. What do you want to remember about now? The happy moments, the sad ones… the moments where you conquered… moments of strength… moments of truth… write it all!
- Friendship – Old or new… dwindled or still going strong… write about that friend.. your friend..or maybe even someone you want to be your friend.
- Muse – who is your muse? what is your muse? Tell us about him/her or it, we would like to know!
Tell us in a poem.. tell us in a story… in a rant maybe?? Just make sure you let your words lead you.
Make sure you link to your post on your blog in the comments and use #wednesdayweeklyprompts so we can always find them in the Tag reader. You can also use the hashtag on twitter, make sure to tag @bloggingmeetup!
Friday’s #dailydiscussions are really just reflections and task prompts.
Take a look at Weekly Prompts for this week. Have one that interests you? Write about it on your blog and post a link back to it in the comment thread and add the TAG #wednesdayweeklyprompts in your comment.
Have a great post up your sleeve for the weekend? Include this link (https://bloggersmeetup.wordpress.com/2016/03/11/weekend-wanderings) somewhere in your blog post it should ping back here. (we’re actually still testing this function, so it would help us out). Be sure to TAG #weekendwanderings too.
We’ve received some great suggestions from our community and we’re looking to add a couple of those over the weekend. If you have one you’d love to see here, or are running an Event of your own soon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can feature it here.
BE SURE you are posing your Main/About links to your blog and summary of what it’s about in the Bloggers Index.
And finally, SHARE – put the Bloggers Meetup Badge on your blog’s sidebar. To add a logo that links to the Blogging Meetup, add a text widget to your blog by going to My Sites > Customize > Widgets. Then, copy and paste the code (listed in the side bar here) into the main text area of the widget. This image will appear and it will link back to our community!
Isn’t it pretty?
These are excellent prompts!
My latest post is based on two WordPress daily prompts: Locked and Abandoned.
It’s not a happy post.
Hi everyone, I am happy to be here today, please check out my blog and thank you Amanda for the weekly prompt. https://mythinkout.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/greatest-gift/
Wednesday Weekly Prompts 5/4/16
Feeling low on inspiration or just want to reflect on something new? Let’s see if we can help.
1. Body Image: In our own bodies, with both imperfections and beauty, we are unique. Yet our differences can sometimes feel like a curse. Take yourself back to your pubescent years – when your self-image was at its most vulnerable – and give your 16 year-old self the wisdom your current self has – reminding yourself of that wisdom in the process…
2. Greatest Gift: Write about the best gift you’ve ever received and share why it has or had such sentimental value.
3. Reality TV: If your life was a reality show, what would it be called? What would the lens expose about your life – good and bad?
Have fun with them, get deep and reflective, or tell your story with a picture – We can’t wait to read!
Make sure you link to your post on your blog in the comments and use #wednesdayweeklyprompts so we can always find them in the Tag reader.
Hi everyone, I apologise that today’s prompts are coming late. I’ve been really ill.
I’m just going to jump right into it this week ’cause right now the computer screen isn’t helping my headache.
- Things you like about yourself – many times we often forget to appreciate things about ourselves… look at yourself, look at your life… tell us about all the wonderful things you’re grateful for.
- Letter to an author – Think about your favourite book… what would you want to say to the author??
- Mourning – when did you mourn someone or something… share your thoughts with us.
As usual, I’d like to thank all those who participated in last weeks prompt.
Don’t forget to share a link to your posts (if you get inspired) in the comment section.. and of course you can also share your links with us on twitter using the hashtag #WednesdayWeeklyPrompts
Hi everyone… It’s another Wednesday *insert dancing emoji here*
I’m at that point now where I always look forward to WeeklyPromptWednesday!!!
First I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who participated last week. We had quite a number of responses. A bit pat on the back to Eric, Ioana, TroveBlog, Frances Macleay, kathleenbduncan and Elapsed memories for being brave enough to share their work last week…
Here are this weeks prompts… be inspired 🙂
- Who am I? – Tel us, who are you? Who do you think you are? How do you see yourself?
- Journey to the past – What would you like to say to a younger you?
- Tears – Do you cry? Are you afraid to show emotion or are you one who shows it all? When was the last time you cried? or saw someone cry???
That’s it for this week guys. Don’t forget if you get inspired by any of the prompts, drop a link to your post using the comment section of this post – we would like to read .
See you next week. x