I can’t believe another week has gone by already…
I hope you all had a lovely easter break (I know I did 🙂 )
Last week, we launched the #wednesdayweeklyprompts; I’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who participated… Here are this weeks prompts:
- Change – If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- Memory – Share with us your happiest memory… from childhood? from now?
- Ugly – Write about something ugly — war, fear, hate, or cruelty–but find the beauty (silver lining) in it.
Don’t forget to share the link to your post if you get inspired in the comment section. You can also share your link by mentioning us on twitter (@bloggingmeetup), use the hashtag (#WednesdayWeeklyPrompts).
PS – This prompt doesn’t just apply to poetry writers… you could make yours a story, a rant, pen down your thoughts… whatever you do, find a way to let your thoughts translate into words… let us see things through your world 🙂
Hello everyone… I hope you’re all doing great wherever you are 🙂
Following the many brainstorming sessions between Amanda, Eric and I, we’ve come up with Wednesday Weekly Prompts (which will of-course be up every Wednesday). We hope these prompts will give you inspiration on what to write.
- Dear Diary – Think of something you would write in your diary… now imagine your blog was your diary for the day… What would you write?
- Mistakes – No one is perfect… when have you ever made a mistake? How did you correct it? What did you learn from it? How did it affect you? Did it affect others?
- A Day in the Life – Write about your day… or write about what you wish your day would be like… or your perception of what your role models day is like…
Don’t forget to drop a comment with the link to your post if you do write something using any of the prompts – I’m sure all the members of this community would love to read 🙂
See you next Wednesday
**Photo credit – Dechandler writes